Conditions of Use
Lennox Capital Partner Pty Limited (Lennox) ABN 19 617 001 966, operates this website, https://www.lennoxcapitalpartners.com.au/. Lennox (AFSL 498737) is authorised to provide financial services to wholesale clients only (within the meaning of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth)). The information on this website has been prepared for use by wholesale clients only and no other persons.
These Conditions of Use, together with any other terms, notices or disclaimers contained elsewhere on the Lennox website, govern the supply of material on, use of, and access to, the Lennox website. By accessing the Lennox website, you agree to be bound by these Conditions of Use and any modifications of them.
Information and accuracy
Information provided on the Lennox website:
- is intended for Australian residents only and may not comply with non-Australian laws;
- is of a general nature and does not take into account your individual circumstances, financial needs or objectives;
- is not intended to be investment advice nor a recommendation or statement of opinion about any particular financial product or class of financial products or securities. As a result, it should not be relied upon when acquiring any product or service offered by Lennox;
- is provided in good faith and derived from sources believed to be accurate and current at the date of publication.
Lennox does not guarantee the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of information on the Lennox website or that the website is otherwise free from error, omission or other defect. Lennox reserves the right to change any information provided on the Lennox website without notice;
- Lennox does not guarantee that your use of the Lennox website will be uninterrupted, timely or secure; and
- unless otherwise specified, all references to currency are to Australian dollars.
You warrant that when accessing and using the Lennox website, you will not use the website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Online Conditions of Use or any other term, notice or disclaimer appearing on the Lennox website. You also agree not to use the Lennox website in any way that interferes with other users of the website. Lennox is under no obligation to update its website.
Lennox retains the right to monitor your use of the Lennox website and prevent further access at any time in its discretion.
Copyright and trademarks
The material on the Lennox website is protected by copyright. You may only use this material for your own personal reference. You must not otherwise use, reproduce, publish, modify, distribute, link, frame, transmit in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, for any purpose, any of the material on the Lennox website, except with the prior written permission of Lennox.
Trademarks used on the Lennox website are the property of Lennox or third parties with which Lennox has an association. You must not use a trademark used on the Lennox website without the prior written consent of the owner of that trademark.
Links to third party websites
The Lennox website may contain hyperlinks and other pointers to websites operated by third parties. These linked websites are not under Lennox’s control, and Lennox is not responsible for the contents of any linked website or any hyperlink contained in a linked website. Lennox provides these hyperlinks as a convenience only, and the inclusion of any link does not imply any endorsement, or guarantee of accuracy of the contents, of the linked website by Lennox. You agree to access any such third party website entirely at your own risk.
Limitation of liability
You agree that your use of the Lennox website and reliance on any information contained on the website, is entirely at your own risk. To the extent permitted by law, Lennox excludes all liability for any loss or damage (including indirect or consequential loss or damage) you or any other person suffers in connection with your use of the Lennox website, including your reliance on any information contained on the Lennox website.
Lennox’s liability for breach of any warranty or condition implied by law that cannot be excluded is limited, at Lennox’s option, to:
- in the case of services supplied or offered by Lennox:
- the re-supply of those services; or
- the cost of having those services re-supplied; and
- in the case of goods supplied or offered by Lennox.
- the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods;
- the repair of goods; or
- the cost of having the goods replaced or repaired.
These Online Conditions of Use and other terms, notices and disclaimers appearing on the Lennox website, are governed by the law in force in the state of New South Wales. You agree to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales, Australia and any courts which may hear appeals from those courts in respect of any proceedings in connection with these online conditions of Use.